HSA Survivors

Lika a Kid in a Candy Story

I live to give looking for nothing in return. My prime objective is to be nice and not come off a little strong. But I fail. My heart tells me to do whats right and I listen to it willingly. Boys are supposed to be strong but am I really strong. If I am then its hidden under this over sized flab called skin. A rock has more courage then I do. I can't say no. Its a curse that lets others run all over me and I just sit there and take it. The one girl who ever had feelings for me 8 years after the fact has no recollection of us being an item yet alone talking to each other. I am a joke. I guess you can call me that. I have no opinion, if so I can't express it because nobody wants to hear it. I say I don't care but at most I do! Its apart of who I am. I just don't want to hurt your feelings.

THEN THERE WAS LIGHT

Let the sunshine in! I have friends so I must be somewhere good. My two friends who I can be myself around without stipulations. I love them allot. Jared and Rubie! Perk Upz is your business too. Nothing happens without you two hearing about it first.

THE LAST WEEK
I spent Time with my pals eating at PE and Fioza and hanging out at borders. Jay and I saw some movies, hung out at Rubie's and took a trip to the school and had a business meeting during the annual Lavallies Christmas party






























































Jay was sad because Rubie wasn't there to share
the boston cream pie with us! She will be there next time!!!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - HSA Survivors - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template